The New Moon in Capricorn peaks at 1:34 PM EST.
Got New Year resolutions? Harness the energy of today’s New Moon in Capricorn to plant the seed for long-term goals, especially around business or financial ones.
This is a time to put together the game plan for your goals. Capricorn is goal-oriented, hard-working, determined, and focused on long-term success.
The Moon is trine Uranus in Taurus, which can help a smooth transition around any changes that need to be made. Plus, Mercury shifts into Aquarius, allowing us to shift our perspective uniquely... clearing out any emotional fog preventing us from seeing the bigger picture and grand scheme of things.
- What long-term goals do you have for 2022?
- What are the steps and processes you will take to achieve it?
- What does accomplishing these goals look and feel like?
- What is holding you back or causing self-doubt?
- Have you attempted this before and failed? If so, what lessons did you learn? How can you do things differently?
Create a sigil around your goal.
Basic Bitch Ritual w/ Supply List:
- Green candle (abundance, money, growth)
- Small Jar
- Herbs: (get what you can, no need to use all of them. I keep it simple and use stuff from my pantry): Cinnamon, bay leave, Allspice, Basil, ginger, pine, clover, mint) Coins, green crystals, and anything else small that signifies success to you.
- King of Pentacles, 10 of Pentacles, Empress from a tarot deck.
- Setup altar or space one is working in.-Take the time to clear your mind, meditate, etc...
- Fill the jar with herbs, coins, and whatever else you feel may need to go in. Write the sigil on a bay leaf or piece of paper. Place it in the jar. As you fill it, ensure you are doing each process with the intent.
- Carve the sigil into the candle, dress, and charge the candle.
- Once the jar is filled, set up your altar. Place the tarot cards up, prepare any candles, incense.. etc.
- Call in whatever deities you work with.
- Read aloud the goals you wrote and ask for success.
- One can burn if they feel inclined in a fire-safe container.
Get the jar and burn the candle on top of it. This will activate the sigil. As the candle burns, focus on the flame. Clear your mind through deep, slow, and intentional breaths. When finished, give thanks.
The jar can be activated daily, weekly.. etc by shaking it.